Foreign Bank Account Reporting

The FBAR is only required if you have a financial interest in one or more overseas financial accounts and the total value of all of the financial accounts combined was $10,000 or more during any point during the tax year.

The FBAR (FinCEN Form 114) must be filed electronically with the US Treasury Department (not the IRS) by April 15th. There is an automatic extension of 2 months for US citizens living abroad to June 15th.

Ahura Group offers:
Dependability. You can count on your CPA workingdirectly with you through the FBAR reporting process (and beyond!).
Expertise. We are experts in filing FBARs for our clients.
Security. We understand the importance of keeping your financial account information safe and secure.
Easy to work with. We make it easy for you to get your FBAR filings done. You will work with the same accountant to file your FBAR as your tax return.

We are decidated to our clients year round!

At Ahura Group, we believe that you are our priority! No matter the question, we are always here to help! To get started, schedule an appointment with us today.

Ahura Group